follow ?
always.

12:50 AM

✎ posted on
Christmas!
Monday, December 27, 2010 ♔


I have to say, I had a goood Christmas. We usually have about 8 people over for Christmas. They stay for a week, (they usually visit from Canada), and it's always hectic.But we had a quiet Christmas and it was nice. We just had a little small party for dessert and coffee Christmas day. I like what I got, and I got some pretty cute stuff! I don't feel like posting everything I got, but I mostly got jewelry and clothes. I also got lots o money from family! But here are some things:



                                         It's a Domo backpack! (it's so soft xD)
                                                 Hello Kitty plushie
                                                And a black messenger bag.






I also decorated my phone for Christmas! Well, just the Christmas tree right there. I need to buy some more stickers for my phone, but I'm afraid of damaging it. And when I went to this Japanese store, they were like sold out of the little puffy stickers! I was like R U SERIOUS?!  Plus, I was going to buy some for Jacquie. 
Bah, but I need to put more stuff on my phone. I NEED STRAWBERRIES! One day I shall get some!

Labels: ,

Posted by — Chloe.