follow ?
always.

4:21 PM

✎ posted on
GAMER GAMER GAMER
Monday, December 27, 2010 ♔


Yup, thats  me. Most people take it by surprise when I tell them I'm like a hardcore gamer. From MMORPGS, RPGS, Wii, PS3, PSP, and much more,  I just game. I love them. I'm more of a Simulator type person, but I loooove action too. I love Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games.   Those are like the big online ones, like WOW, and the other free ones. Right now I'm testing out Iris Online, it's pretty good and addicting.
For my platform gaming I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want these 2 games:

- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Animal Crossing City Folk

Kingdom Hearts: I've only played it once and it was the first one that came out, and I only played that for a bit due to my ps2 being gone. Birth By Sleep is a prequel to all of this with Ventus, Aqua, and  Tera. (ventus is kind of cute LOL). You can play each of them and follow their story, and there is lots of combat. I plan to buy it this week.

Animal Crossing: Played the original Gamecube one when I was around 8-10. I love this game, I don't know but I do. There is so  much to do in it, and it's so cute and fun. I plan to get this around this week too.

Don't forget: Girls can be just as good gamers as guys.

Labels: ,

Posted by — Chloe.