follow ?
always.

9:56 PM

✎ posted on
Free backpacks and dress drop-offs.
Thursday, March 3, 2011 ♔


So, today at school the company Adidas came and did  this survey thing. It was a survey about what patterns we liked, and it was to help Adidas decide what patterns to  launch in their new spring line. At the end when you finish the survey you got a free drawstring backpack. I was like *o*! Even though it's what ghetto people at our school use LOL. It looks like this :

Except mine is just all black. A $15.00 value free!


Jacquie came over not to long ago. She dropped off a dress for my mom. It's for my moms dinner thing and the them is like Asian, so Jacquie's mom let her borrow a really pretty traditional dress. It's purple with flowers on it. It's so pretty~~Can't wait till SAT.


Random :  I had so much fun in Algebra / Advisory today! There was a group of: Dani, Lorena, Andy, Michael, and me! It was a study group for our world geo test. And I was testing Andy on it, and Lorena was owning Andy so bad at answering the questions. xD Michael and I didn't know anything. Hahaaa. I bombed that test too, I knew nothing on that map I swear. I only knew like 2 countries. Ah, this class is becoming better, and it's like the end of the year. -.- oh wells!

FRENCH WAS SO HILARIOUS OMG. Misty and I were like dancing and singing. *It was after we were done with work and the teacher let us talk and stuff.* Misty was doing creepy laughs, and people were like ...wtf. Then Misty was like , your jealous because you can't grind like me and she started humping the desk and Lorena saw, and was like ....What. In. The. World. Omg I was dying. Then we were walking down the hall and I was singing miss A's breathe in a man voice.
Ah, good times, good times. ^^

Labels: , ,

Posted by — Chloe.