follow ?
always.

1:08 PM

✎ posted on
Strawberry nails + Mini Haul
Saturday, March 19, 2011 ♔


I went shopping on Thursday around this place called Harwin. It's some Asian plaza..(Chinese, Indian..etc) It's more like outlets and a TON of jewelers. It was so cheap there. Most of it was costume jewelery, so I wasn't really into it, but when I started looking around, I found some stuff. I got this cute bow bracelet that I really love:

(Sorry the pictures I put up are so crappy, it was rainy outside, so my lighting was off and BLECH)
That cost me around $6? Pretty cheap. It's a cuff bracelet too. I also got these stunning green shades. 
These were about $4, not bad. The funny thing is that when I went to Target after, I saw the same exact ones there for $13. Oh yeah. Don't they look cool?

Then I saw this. And I thought.. I. Must. Get. This. NOW. It's a strawberry necklace! And how much I just 
it! This little piece of awesome cost me $5 so I was super happy. Yeah Yeah Yeah.

                                                  ----------------------------------------------
After Harwin, we drove over to a Super Target, my mom had to pick up a few things, but I also got shtuff. hehe. I was the most surprised when my mom let me get permanent hair dye. I was like  , but  then I was like... The color is a copper-ish brown. I think I'm dying it today. I hope it shows up. I'm very paranoid about that. >< but.. ahh, I have to try I guess? 

I also got this eyeliner. It ws $2.94 and it actually works really good! It's a liquid, and the color is a pearly-black. (means it has some shine to it) and I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday, and it stayed perfectly fine, no smudge or anything. So I recommend this one if you like liquid eyeliner. You can get it at probably any drugstore. 

The day before I went to this Japanese store called  FIT.   It's like a Asian dollar store, but so much better. I got a few things. 
I got a pencil case, It folds into a pouch thing, and it has whales on it. Strawberry scented lead... hehe. A pencil.  LOL. And this eraser that smells like pineapples. 

                                                --------------------------------------------
                                                     AND TIME FOR MY NAILS. 
Yeah, not the best I know. XD But I tried, and they look alright to me.. It took me about 30-40 minutes.. lots of time. I learned the tutorial from bubzbeauty on Youtube. She's so cute, and a beauty guru, so creative and lots of helpful tips about hair, makeup..etc. She's so pretty too~ 

                              *Well. Sorry for not blogging in a while. I know I haven't blogged since like 2 weeks, but I try, but I always have to go somewhere, or do something. I didn't forget about it though! 

Labels: ,

Posted by — Chloe.