follow ?
always.

9:57 PM

✎ posted on
And we go fallin' fallin' faillin'
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ♔


Today was pretty fun. Almost all of my friends were in a very hyper mood, or how Jacquie and Vivian say, "Derpy".

1st period: Misty and I were making weird noises, and stuff. The usual. Just doing some French work.. ehhh. French went by fast anyways.

2nd Pd: Have no friends.

3rd Period: Well, Jacquie and Pierre left because they are all smarticle and they had to go to AP testing registration, so I was stuck with Linda. Haha, it's not a bad thing. We had to color some stupid digestive system paper, blechh. We were just making jokes and talking about random crap.

4th: Had a test, basically it. Dani helped me with my project. :D

>>On the way to 5th, I was walking down the stairs with Misty, Jacquie, and Hoa. Jacquie stepped on my shoe, and I missed a step. Mannnnnnnnnn, that was some scary stuff. xD <<

5th: OMG THIS CLASS. :D We didn't have to play today, so we were just all hanging around, Casara was working on our project, and I was talking with Brenda and stuff. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I bet it was something weird.

6th: Just went over Romeo and Juliet.

7th: Just worked on a project with Casara, and talked to my teacher about some non-school related stuff. XD

So, school went by pretty fast, and it was a good day. So. YEAH. Yesterday was pretty good too. I've been hyper and stuff, maybe because the school year is ending, but yeah. <3

Labels: ,

Posted by — Chloe.