follow ?
always.

12:05 AM

✎ posted on
2011 Blogger Award! :3
Friday, June 3, 2011 ♔


Rules:
1. Make a post containing:

  • Say "thank you" to someone who gave you this award.
  • Write about someone who gave you this award.
  • Write about yourself.
  • Give this award to nine of your Blogger friends (blogends).
  • Don't forget to leave a message on their chatbox.
2. Use this banner award on your blog sidebar.








Thank you Linda  for granting me this award. 


I was so happy when I got this! I mean, my blog is kinda boring. It's just about my life, and I don't even blog alot anymore. I'm always busy. >< On the other hand, Linda has many talents! She is a really good layout designer, her stuff is all cute, and just adorable, and she is too~ I just wanna pinch her wittle cheeks. We actually share many likes, and I'm glad I met her online, one of the first close online friends I have. And I know she's no pedo. xD 


Ah.. I'm not really good writing about myself, but I can always try. Usually on my blog, I post about my life, memories, and fun things that go on. So that one day when I'm older, I can look through this and see how my life was. I also post my reviews on things time to time. Doesn't come often, but I will try more often to make my blog more interesting. :D


I really don't know who to pass this on to because, like I said before in the tag post, I don't have affies... so yeah. ...>...< Awkward.. maybe once I get some, they shall receive this. I'm sorry D:

Labels:

Posted by — Chloe.