follow ?
always.

12:17 AM

✎ posted on
May 29-30 ★❤★
Thursday, June 2, 2011 ♔


These were the days that were spent with my Dongsaeng, Jacquie. :D She invited me over to hang out and eat some crawfish! It was the first time I had some in a couple of years, and lemme tell you. It was AH-MAZING. It was like a regular crawfish boil with the corn and potatoes. Jacquie told me they had 80 pounds and I was like DAYUUUUUUUM. After we ate and just hung out, we went to the pool! When we got there, we couldn't go in the big pool because apparently someone had threw up in there, so we had to wait while they cleaned it.

So in the meantime we just went into the splash pad. It was so cold AH! Felt like I was swimming in Titanic waters. But then the pool opened and we hopped right in. Jacquie and I saw some girl we both knew, but didn't talk to, and it was kinda awkward haha. THEN WE SAW OUR PRINCIPAL FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL THERE. Some crazyness. Jacquie was like " I DIDN'T KNOW HE LIVED HERE"!! It was purdy funny. Then we started getting bored because little kids were throwing air rockets around and almost hitting us, so we played some games. We played: Holding your breath contest, finding a rubber band (I dont  really know. xD) and then we did races.

We then left the pool, and went back to Jacquie's house at ate more CRAWFISH! nomnomnomnomnom. Thenzies it twaszies timzies for da showerzies. (Idk why I'm talking like this, something must be wrong with me, wth) After, Jacquie and I just hung out and stuff. On the computer, watching videos, laughing out loud like stupid idiots, and playing with her cute wittle puppy =^.^= Jacquie's mom asked us to come with her to the gas station to help her vacuum and go with her to get a car wash. It was funny because Jacquie was blasting KPOP at one point and I bet people were like "DAMN ASIANS AND THERE CHING CHONGY MUSIC" We went through one of those drive through fast car washes, and we were talking about people in movies who die in these type of car washes, and Jacquie's mom was like "WE'RE GONNA DIE~" We then went back to her house, and did what we were doing before.

THEN THE COOLEST THING. We got to ride in a yellow convertible. Livin' da life. xD I felt like one of those Cali Gurls with my hair blowing in the wind, sitting in the car. We then went back inside, and just hung out some more, and the day came to a end and we drifted into a sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


-------------------------------------------------------

The next day we woke up around 11 because we were going to go eat lunch and then go to the Galleria. We went to some buffet called Star buffet.. I think (?) But so... much food. Ahhhhhhhg. All I know is that Jacquie and I ate so much that we said we were going to stop, but we went back for more.. and more... and more. They had some really good ice cream though. Their food was pretty good too. We then left and headed to the galleria! I was really thirsty for some reason. I think it was all the food, and the salt in it. But my mouth was so dry, but it was still fun. We just went around walking, looking at random stuff and yeah. xD

The day had to end, and I ended up at home, but I had so much fun! Good way to start summer. <3. SARANGHAE DONGSAENG. (If you ever read this anymore -_____-) <3 :D

Labels: , ,

Posted by — Chloe.